Interest in the Irish language continues grow both in Ireland and around the world, and we’re happy to do our part to support that trend by including a few of our favorite links to Irish language resources.
Let us know if you have more you’d like to recommend.
Practice and Learn Irish
Bitesize Irish Gaelic is offering Irish Firesiders an exclusive FREE LESSON and a 50% OFF coupon code. Listen in to the Greetings and Introductions lesson by clicking the button below.
Irish Language Links
- www.bitesizeirishgaelic.com – membership site with a free blog and e-newsletter
- www.tg4.com – the Irish language television station makes most programs available online for free
- BBC Gaeilge – BBC Northern Ireland’s Irish language site
- Learning Irish – short lessons from BBC Northern Ireland
- Irish Vocabulary Tester – language game from BBC Northern Ireland
- www.rte.ie/rnag/ – Radio na Gaeltachta from RTE
- www.Irishionary.com – the Irish language dictionary
- Irish Word of the Day – from Transparent.com
- Irish Language Blog – from Transparent.com
- Rosetta Stone Irish (read our review)
- Beag Air Bheag - for those who want to learn a wee bit of Scotland’s native tongue