Help Create Ireland’s “Other” List of Attractions
I’m working on a new podcast episode and could use your help.
I’m taking a look at some of Ireland’s top attractions and then mixing things up by recommending amazing alternatives to the most-visited places.
Take a look at the list below and use the comments to offer any suggestions you think should be included.
- The Guinness Storehouse: Do you have a favorite micro brewery in Ireland or something beer related you think would make a great alternate?
- Cliffs of Moher & Giants Causeway: What are your favorite dramatic coastal places?
- Book of Kells: Any Illuminated manuscripts or places with ancient Celtic designs you like to visit?
- The Rock of Cashel: If they’ve already been there, what’s an interesting Rock-like they should head toward?
- Adare: Where would you send someone on the hunt for “quaint” villages?
- Dublin Zoo: Are there animal-related places you’d recommend?