Get Your Irish On with Some One-Day Cyber Monday Specials
It’s safe to say that the deals mentioned on this page have expired, but there’s still some great items listed here.
Today is Cyber Monday… which for you non-Americans is the Monday after Small Business Saturday… which is the day after Black Friday… which is the day after Thanksgiving Thursday. Oh dear, this is sounding confusing, isn’t it?
Let’s put it this way, Black Friday is the busiest shopping day of the year in the US, Cyber Monday is the busiest internet shopping day of the year, and Small Business Saturday is the day the “little guys” try to insert themselves into shopping frenzy.
The good news is that you don’t have to live in the US to take advantage of some of the Cyber Monday sales at businesses big and small.
Here are a few Cyber Monday specials with an Irish slant we spotted (be sure to let us know in the comments if you know of others):
- Bitesize Irish Gaelic: Start learning to speak the Irish language with Bitesize Irish Gaelic’s Ultimate Cyber Monday Bundle.
- Ogham Art: Use the code CYBER2012 at www.oghamart.com and get 30% Off their line prints, jewelry, and photography.
- Celtic Harp Music: Make a purchase from Anne Roos’ collection of beautiful Celtic Harp music and get a free CD of your choice.
- Irish Fireside Celtic Jewelry: We’re running a special on the exclusive line of jewelry we launched yesterday. Use the codeEARTHENCRAFT and get our pendants or earrings for only $20 each with free shipping at www.LiamShardJewelry.com/.
- Ruby Clover: Get 20% off handcrafted jewelry, artwork, magnets, ornatments, and prints at using the code EIRE12 at www.etsy.com/shop/rubyclover.
- 1/2 Ration: Irish-themed scarves and t-shirts are 15% when you use the code CYBERMONDAY at www.etsy.com/shop/halfration.
- Handmade by Amo’r: the Dublin-based jewelry maker will take 12% Off is you use the code CYBER12 at www.etsy.com/shop/HandmadebyAmor
- Celtic Promise: the Irish-focused jewelry store is offering 10% Off and free shipping. Use the code CM1210 at www.celticpromise.com.
- Septre Tours: The travel company focused on Ireland has some special Cyber Monday offerings at www.sceptretours.com/cyber-monday-deals
- Richie’s Irish Manor: The online Irish Shop is offering 25% Off when you use the code CYBER25 at check out at www.manoririshgiftshoppe.com/store/
- Liam Shard Jewelry: Take 10% off and get free shipping worldwide on Liam’s jewelry crafted from shards of broken dishes which include pieces recovered in Ireland. Use the code MONDAY at checkout.
- Ireland With Kids: Jody over at www.irelandwithkids.com has listed some great deals today as well, so get over there and check those out too.
Know of more deals? Let us know and we’ll add them to the list. Remember, most of these sales are TODAY ONLY.