Dublin Says “Folk the Recession” with Holiday Concert
For our friends who will be in Dublin the week after Christmas, we thought you might enjoy these concerts that Kerry Dexter from http://musicroad.blogspot.com/ let us know about… gotta love their distinctly Irish play on words.
Christmas ‘Folk The Recession’ Festival at The Cherrytree, Dublin 12
Tickets may be reserved on line at a reduced price, no credit card and no forms to fill in. Reserved tickets will be held for you at the door. Details on tickets and more about the musicians available at www.musiclee.ie.
- 27 Dec – Mick Hanly & Arty McGlynn + Michele Ann Kelly
- 28 Dec – Juliet Turner & Brian Grace +: Elder Roche
- 29 Dec – John Spillane + Celine Carroll
- 30 Dec – Freddie White, Albert Niland, Trish Hickey
- 31 Dec – Eleanor Shanley, Frankie Lane & Paul Kelly
- Jan. 1st – Andy Irvine + Ger Wolfe
- Jan. 2nd – Kevin Doherty, Paul Moore, Conor Brady + The Quicks! and Band (Concert 4pm – 6pm)
- Jan. 2nd – Ben Sands & Thom Moore, Nuala Curran, Ryanne Sands (Concert – 9pm)
“Folk The Recession”
The Cherrytree Pub, Walkinstown, Dublin 12. Ph: 01- 4503983
Serviced by the following bus routes : 50 | 56A | 77 | 77A |
Excellent Taxi service.
Nearest Luas: Kylemore Road. (20min walk/5mins taxi)