10 Things You Should Never Say to an Irish Woman
This one is just for fun. Corey mentioned on Twitter that someone had found his site by searching for “Ten Things You Should Never Say to an Irishwoman”. He suggested that someone should write the article. I’m up for the challenge.
Keep in mind that these are politically incorrect and only for entertainment. Do you have one to add?
1. You drive like you should have a red “L” on the back of your car.
2. Can’t you control your kids?
3. I hope that is mud on your Wellies.
4. You and your husband are a match made in Lisdoonvarna.
5. When was the last time you went to confession?
6. I thought talking on the phone and driving was illegal in Ireland.
7. I got the same designer jeans for $20 in Orlando.
8. New perfume? I thought it was a whiff of Dettol.
9. Is your husband just back from the pub – or does he always act like that?
10. There is no smoking in the ladies toilet!
© 2010 Michele Erdvig