Friday Night Out in Dublin
Remember Simon, the Aussie who Made the Move to Dublin… and was the winner the Flip VideoHD we offered in our Gifts from Arthur Giveaway. Well, his winning streak has continued. He recently won a Liffey River cruise from Dublin Docklands and concert tickets from LeCool magazine. Luckily, he decided to take us all along for his Friday night out in Dublin.
Here are a few things to look for in the video:
- Sunshine in Dublin! Even if it was wet out.
- The new Convention Centre, Dublin
- The Samuel Beckett Bridge
- The Customs House
- A ship with the Irish spelling of “Killarney”
- A “well-lit” building that happens to be Dublin’s tallest
- Temple Bar
- And many more…
- The Ha’ Penny Bridge
The wife and I head out on a Friday night to take in a little of Dublin night life. First we start with a cruise on the Liffey, then it’s off to the Academy to see NY’s Phenomenal Handclap Band, then it’s into Temple Bar to catch a couple of free acts as part of Cultural Night.